Central Sleep Apnea Symptoms
The main symptom of central sleep apnea is temporary pauses in breathing during sleep. Snoring typically does not occur with central sleep apnea.
Other symptoms may include:
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Increased blood pressure
- Waking up during the night
- Going to the bathroom during the night
- Morning headaches
- Excessive daytime fatigue
- Weakness or numbness throughout the body
- Drifting into a slumber while driving, or during periods of inactivity
- Difficulty concentrating
- Mood problems
Consult a medical professional if you experience any of the above symptoms.